Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mega,Mega,Megan

I love this picture of Megan and Caden. It shows the happy couple that they are...
they are perfect for each other!!! (Caden I love you!)
This is my late birthday tribute to my 3rd born daughter...
MEGAN.
Megan has been happy from the day she was born!!!! I used to spend alot of hours doing hair when she was the only one home. She would sit in the other room playing with her toys for hours and would never cry or whine...probably because she was a happy and content girl. She learned to play the violin, one of the hardest instruments to learn. She has been entertaing us for years. I love to listen to her play. It takes patience and long hours of practice so alot of people give up on it but not Megan...probably because she is a happy and content girl. People are drawn to Megan. I have had friends tell me, "We gave Megan a ride home, and she just talked and talked to us. She is so cute, not like the typical teenager." She can carry a converstion with anyone, anytime and anywhere and make them feel like she has known them for ever. She is a born leader...probably because she is a happy and content girl. When she lived home, (which I will never forgive her for leaving so soon) I always knew when she was home or not because she would sing and sing and sing...(loved it!) probably because she was a happy and content girl. Megan is a peacemaker. She had so many friends and kept the peace between them all, you know how dramatic girls can get. She was a peace maker at home as well... probably because she was a happy and content girl. It's not surprising to anyone that she and Caden found each other. They are so much unlike. He is such a happy guy and of course since she is a (you guessed it)... happy and content girl, they were attracted to each other. She has a testimony of the gospel and shows it by her words and her deeds. She is an example to all those around her and isn't afraid to tell them how it is. She is has a light about her which is...probably because she is a happy and content girl.
SHE KNOWS WHO SHE IS AND SPREADS THAT LOVE
TO ALL SHE COMES IN CONTACT WITH!!!
Megan, I love you and am so grateful for you. You have brought me and all those who know you so much joy! I am excited for the new little one coming into our lives. I hope she is just like you!! She will be loved!!! with all my love, Mom

3 comments:

the andersons said...

cute post mom...just kidding. i know it's coming :)

Smark Fit said...

so cute mom :) that's megan to a tee!!! love it!

the andersons said...

Oh mom! Thank you!! I loved it! I miss being home and spending time with you! You're my great example. I love you!