Monday, April 19, 2010

LADIES ROOM PLEASE!

Something funny....!!!! While I was in St. George, we went to a dollar movie. Before it started I wanted to hurry and go to the Ladies room. So I went... and then came out to wash my hands, I saw a.....a...man? then, this is the conversation that went on outloud and in my brain...
outloud, but quiet..."oh!"
thought process... "It's a man!"
then,
outloud, but quieter still... "oh!"
thought process... "just look down, it's just a manly looking lady, just shut up, you almost blew and said something, whew! (walking to the sink), but wait, she has on a baseball cap and REALLY short hair!"
then,
HE looks at ME while washing his hands and says,"OH!... looks like I'm in the wrong bathroom! I was wondering why there weren't any urinals in here!"
We bothed laughed and finished washing our hands and went back to the movie! (he was in the same movie I was!) funny, funny, funny!

2 comments:

A and R said...

Oh my! Never had that happen before. Good thing it wasn't you in the MENS.
Funny!

the andersons said...

HAhahaha! That sounds like that would go on in my head. You never know these days....