Monday, March 22, 2010

Moab Half!!!!! 13.1

Cassie, Mallory and I and some of their friends went to Moab and ran 13.1 miles!!!!!! It was sooo stickin hard!!!! I'm not sure if it's something I want to do again. I really like the bike better. But I'm glad I did it! I forgot my IPOD! We were saying on the way down that music makes all the difference. I was saying that I would never do it without music. Cas agreed. So... I was looking through my stuff and realized that I had left my Ipod in another bag that I started to pack first. AHHHHHH! How would I ever run for 2 and 1/2 hours without music!!! After 3 minutes into it, Cas said "Mom do you want to try to put this in your ear and run next to me?" What a sweetheart!!! It worked! We ran that way the rest of the race!!! It was awkward at times but I was SOOOO grateful!!! Mal, was our MOTIVATOR!!! She was halarious!!! Singing, dancing, telling the people around her to "shake what your momma gave you". She has so much energy!! She kept us going when we thought we couldn't keep going. All we had to do was yell "MOTIVATE!" and she would! Not sure if I can say I loved it, but I am proud that I did do it and I did love doing it with my daughters, (missed Megan, though, all her energy is going to making that baby!!!)

2 comments:

Smark Fit said...

dang girl!!! you did do a ton a post! sheesh!!! i loved those videos of the marathon :) gotta love mallory!

Smark Fit said...

opps. these all were from cassie... didn't know i was signed in under scott...