Monday, March 22, 2010

Mallory... the life of the party!!!!

My second born...MALLORY!!!!
(I missed writing something about her the month of her birthday, better late than never.)
Mal, is and has always been the life of a party.!
She loves parties and is always up for one. She organizes it, plans it, comes up with great ideas and brings everyone together. She has a gift for that.
Mal, as a child was a sweetheart!!!
As a child she was the quiet one, the shy one. Cas was the boss of what they did and she would just follow along. Somewhere around 7 or 8 that all changed. She got her own friends and that's when all her ideas became the best. She was always planning the fun with her friends. A couple of young memories I have of her is when she was in a ballet recital and she kept looking out into the audience with that big cheesy, gap-toothed grin of hers. I couldn't stop laughing. Also... when we would drive in the car, she would roll down her window and talk to someone??? I could see her in the rear view mirror and I asked her who she was talking to and she said it was students in her classroom. She did that for quite a while. Mal, is a sensitive and thoughtful girl!!! Mal has always been a thoughtful daughter, friend and sister. She is sensitive to the needs of others. Makes birthdays special, picks out the perfect present, figures out the perfect thing to do. She is always making cookies for everyone. I remember one particular time she was making her famous sugar cookies and she wouldn't share with any of us. We thought she was so mean. The next morning they were are the table in the shape of 4 leaf clovers with cute sparkly notes that said she was lucky to have us in her life. Mal, I love you soooo much. I can't imagine my life without you in it. Just running that half marathon with you in Moab, I once again realized what a riot you are. You make every situation fun!!! Even running 13.1 miles!!! AHHH! I am so proud of you! You are an example to your friends and to your brothers and sisters. You are strong in the gospel and you have a strong testimony. I know that someday you will make a young man very happy and you will raise a beautiful family.
Love you tons!!!! Mom xxxooo

1 comment:

Britney said...

That was so fun to read about Mal. Great things in store for her! Can't wait to see... You forgot to mention that she is supermodel gorgeous and she was blessed with her mama's beautiful strawberry hair! Love you Mal!